AIST Songle Project
Songle is publicly available as an academic demonstration experiment. It is part of the research and development effort by National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) and is partly supported by the JST ACCEL Grant Number JPMJAC1602, Japan (OngaACCEL Project).
- Since Songle is in development, it might have some defects. The service can be suspended for maintenance without prior notice. We do not take any responsibility for any damages resulting from the use of functions and information on this web site.
- Music annotations estimated by our music-understanding technologies do not necessary coincide with the content of the original music.
- The registered songs will be streamed directly from the original website to your browser without being cached by Songle. Hence, if these songs are removed from the original website, it is not possible to playback them in Songle.
- Any information on Songle is permitted for personal use only. If you are interested in commercial use of our technologies and so forth, please contact songle-ml at aist.go.jp .
- Project Leader
- Masataka Goto (AIST) — Direction, Conception, Music understanding engines
- Project Members
- Yuta Kawasaki (AIST) — Web implementation and interface implementation
- Takahiro Inoue (AIST) — Implementation of Embedded Player and Same-Song Group
- Kazuyoshi Yoshii (AIST) — Management
- Tomoyasu Nakano (AIST) — Consulting
- Minoru Sakurai — Web design and visualizer mode
- Hiromasa Fujihara (AIST) — Music understanding engines
- Matthias Mauch (AIST) — Music understanding engines
Please contact us via e-mail at the following address.
– e-mail: songle-ml at aist.go.jp
“at” has to be replaced with “@”.